Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

Bride in the ER
Today was such a fun day. Not only was work easy, but I had loads of fun just seeing what people dressed up as in the hospital. My favorite was a nurse in the ER that dressed up as a bride. For a moment there, I actually thought there was a real bride in the hospital. That was a first, LOL!
Kristin, from work was kind enough to come in early for me so that I could take my kids trick-or-treating, and we went to my in-laws to do so. The only problem was that Logan had a bad case of diarrhea, so trick or treating didn't last very long :( But, they got plenty of candy, and they were so cute! Adela was snow white, Emma was a rabbit, and Logan was Iron man.
Overall, a great day, but I am exhausted... Sometime soon I will post some pictures, but for now, I am spent!
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment