Saturday, October 24, 2009

The end of the week

Can't wait!!!
Doug is currently out on the deer hunt, and I can't wait til it's over and I have my husband back!!! I regret to say that he didn't get a deer during this hunt, but he can't complaint because he did get a deer in the black powder hunt. I am glad for him and the kids that we went on the deer hunt, it is just exhausting for me, since I have to juggle that plus everything else as well.
There is also something else I can't wait for, NEW CELL PHONE!!! I really want a new cell phone. Nothing fancy (I would love an iphone, but will not get one until they offer it through something other than ATT) I will settle for just something that works. I have been such a brat lately, I am so glad that my wonderful husband has been really patient with me and my daydreaming about an iphone. I love my apple products though, so I guess I am allowed to daydream once in a while :).
I will post again about that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment