Sunday, October 25, 2009

Learning continues

Sunday is great!
I have learned a lot about myself today. As I was participating in class and giving my opinion on the little knowledge I have gathered in my own life, I realized that I have lost so much of myself. What I have read in the scriptures about losing the wisdom that you were given when you fall, is absolutely true. As I regain some of the knowledge and wisdom in the gospel that I have lost merely because of inaction, I am humbled and amazed. It is wonderful to know that I am so blessed, to have my children, my husband, health and life that I enjoy. They are all gifts.
Today, I will be with my family (The Nielsen clan, as I call them), and we will eat Tacos for dinner.
Also, I got the funding I needed from the ASUU, and I am elated!!! Thank you to everyone that has helped me with this, it is absolutely wonderful of you all to have supported me in what I do!!
I am such a lucky girl!

2 comments:

  1. I really did enjoy hearing your comment during R.S. Emma really is an extremely special kid. I actually was a lot like her when it came to thinking differently then others. I hated school but I loved being creative. I'm so glad that you are so in tune with your children. You really are an amazing mother and I love that you have given me an opportunity to see a tiny part of what you see everyday of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comments during RS were wonderful. Thank you. I thought that all of church was great this week. I was tempted to go home and spend time with my sick husband but am so glad that I didn't.

    ReplyDelete