Sunday, November 8, 2009

new phone





For those of you who don't know, I am happy to inform you that I have replaced my old phone (LG chocolate) with the Droid from Motorola. I am so happy with it, it does everything I wanted in a phone and more! With this phone, I can go online and see just about anything, and can even download homework assignments from webCT, I can check and send email, I can take pictures (5 Megapixels) and take videos, it has a built in querty and touch screen keyboard, GPS, bluetooth, music player (plays all my mp4 songs), voice command and WiFi!!! Oh, and now I have unlimited texting (I have never had a texting plan) and I am trying to learn the "texting ropes".
Anyway, the most awesome thing about it, which helps me out so much is the fact that with the phone, I can get turn by turn directions (like a TomTom would do) to just about anywhere, and I only have to talk into the phone and tell it where I want to go! Today I tried it out just for fun, to go to the family history library, it was awesome!!!
While it is not an iphone, I actually think in many ways it is better, and I might never think about getting an iphone again! This is my Christmas gift, and I am completely satisfied. best gift ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment