Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Rock band!!!!

So, my wonderful brother Marco sent me a game he bought used from a store in Princeton, New Jersey. This game is the naked brothers band game. While the game itself was not that exciting to me (it is about the dumbest show that ever was after teletubies), the great thing about it was that it comes with a microphone. I already have rock band, and I am so excited that I will finally get to try out the track pack I bought a while back, but that somehow doesn't work with the guitar I bought. So, I tried it out with Rock Band 2, and sang "Today" by smashing pumpkins. It really is not that much of a challenge, since I know the song by heart (SP was my favorite band when I was growing up), but it was still strangely satisfying to get 100 % on the first try.
Well, here is a little video of Emma giving it a try. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. We need to have a Wii party!!! One day I'll buy Rock Band :) We still need to play Dance Dance Revolution.

    ReplyDelete